“Sound of Music” Auditions Postponed Until Further Notice
WHERE: Midway Community Center, 160 West Main, Midway
Tuesday, March 24, 6:30-8:30 pm. Thursday, March 26, 6:30-8:30 p.m.POSTPONED AUDITIONS: If you have already scheduled an audition time, we will email/text you with an updated audition time.
NEW AUDITIONS: Best to make new appointments once we know our schedule. Thanks! Stay well!
MAKE AN AUDITION APPOINTMENT
- Calll 435-657-5007 and leave your name and number.
- OR send an email requesting an appointment by clicking HERE. Please include your name, your desired time, your age if under 25, and your phone number.
- Download audition packet HERE.
- Prepare 16 measures of a song in the STYLE OF THE SHOW.
- It’s preferable to bring sheet music to the audition. A pianist will be provided.
- You may also bring the accompaniment on your phone. Just be sure the music is in the style of the show.
- No a’capella singing, please.
- Some may cold-copy read in addition to singing at the first audition.
- Callbacks will include dancing, reading, and singing.