Christmas Carol, the Musical”
Callbacks – Sept. 21, 6-9 p.m.
HVAF Studio, 210 East Main, Midway
Thanks to all those who auditioned for “Christmas Carol, the Musical”. It was a terrific experience to see so many talented performers. IF YOU ARE NOT LISTED IN THE FOLLOWING CALLBACK LIST, THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE NOT IN THE SHOW! Some individuals which will be in the show are not included in this callback list. The final cast list will be posted Wednesday, September 22, by noon or before.
- Callbacks will take place in the rehearsal hall located at 210 East Main, Midway, bottom floor, from 6 to 9 p.m.
- All adults should plan on learning an additional dance.
- Some individuals will receive a separate email which will contain sheet music for songs we would like you to learn and perform at the callbacks.
- If you are asked to sing a particular song at the auditions, please make sure you have a WIFI connection then download the accompaniment for the entire show to your phone as explained below –
– Go to the App Store and download MTI Player.
– Open the application and enter the following Rehearsal Track Code in the password line, leaving the username empty — CHR1576070.
– Click Login.
– Tap on “Shows” and then “A Christmas Carol” to download and then play the rehearsal music on your device.
– Once the tracks are downloaded, you will no longer need a WIFI connection to play the tracks.
- Please plan to be at callbacks from 6 to 9 p.m. However, some may be dismissed before 9 p.m.