SZINGERS! (pronounced Zingers) - Youth Show Choir for Boys and Girls
SUMMER SESSION begins April 25, 2017 – Places still available. Call 435-962-0434 if you are interested or click HERE to send an email.
NEW! THERE WILL BE NO AUDITIONS!
All interested singers will be included. Classes will be structured so that every child will receive singing training to allow him or her to have a wonderful singing experience!
Szingers will perform July 6 and July 7 outdoors at High Valley Arts Outdoor Theater live music preshow for “ANNIE GET YOUR GUN”.
Don’t miss this opportunity for superb vocal training and a great performing opportunity.
Let an experienced singing professional teach your children to sing using the best vocal production techniques for young voices!
- Classes on Tuesdays, 4:30-6 p.m. beginning Tuesday, April 25.
- Ten classes with 15 hours of professional singing and stage presence instruction culminating in two performance opportunities.
- T-shirt included.
- Classes held at the Midway Community Center 160 West Main Street, Midway, Utah.
- $120/Session. Save the drive up and down the canyon!
- $105 for second child in family, $95 for third.
- Previous Szinger students will receive 15+% discount – or $100 for the session.
- Register by Friday, April 21.
Reserve your spot by April 21. Call 435-657-5007 or click here to send an email.
Mary Eckersley is a trained vocalist and has participated in several High Valley Arts productions over the years. She has performed as a soloist and member of BYU Women’s Chorus and the Salt Lake Symphonic Choir. She takes great pleasure in working with youth in the theater, and introducing her students to proper vocal technique in choral music. Mary choreographed and trained the Munchkins in High Valley Arts’ recent production of The Wizard of Oz, Mary enjoyed assisting Szingers in their first season and is looking forward to the opportunity to work with another amazing group of kids! As an elementary school teacher, she is thrilled to combine her love of teaching children with her excitement for the performing arts!